With the support for the popular Blits app having disappeared its time for an alternative. Metamask and Frontier app are great options. Frontiers official site: https://frontier.xyz/ which now supports multiple wallets and staking options.
Step 1: Download Frontier app
- Please use the official link: https://frontier.xyz/ to find the download links from your respective app stores. By all means search directly on your app store for Frontier Wallet.
💡 Create or Import - You now need to either create a new wallet ( new address ) or import your existing wallet into Frontier. To import a new wallet from another wallet such as Blits etc please go Step 2b. If you wish to create a brand new wallet please continue onto Step 2a.
Step 2a: Create Wallet
- Select ‘Create a new crypto wallet’ from the list.
- Enter a 6 digit security pin. You can enable FaceID or TouchID later within settings.
- Select ‘Multi-coin Wallet’ from the list.
- Click the checkbox and select ‘Create Wallet’
- You will now be presented with 12 words, also known as your seed phrase or mnemonic phrase. Write these down on pen and paper, NOT your computer. Click ‘I have noted’ once you have those secure.
- You will now be asked to enter 3 random words from the 12 written down. Enter the correct words and hit confirm.
- You now have the option to leave All Wallets selected or uncheck all but Harmony. The choice is yours. They can be enabled or disabled at a later date if needed.
- Give the wallet a nickname and click ‘confirm’. Move to Step 3